“Global Health Tourism Summit and Fair (Health Sumex)” will be held in JW Marriott Hotel Ankara on 18-22 October 2016 by Health Travel Development Support and Organizaiton Services Association and HHB EXPO company under patronage of Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health and strategic partnership of the Association of Turkish Travel Agencies (TURSAB), with gracious supports of 28 Turkish institutions, organizations and associations.
Distinguished global health tourism organizations, institutions and professionals will gather for this event. Health Sumex will host discussions regarding structural transition of health industries as well as other important subjects on the development of the health tourism. Over 3000 experts and representatives from more than 50 countries are expected including;
- top officers and bureaucrats from Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health as well as other ministries,
- national and international health tourism agencies,
- representatives from health tourism investment companies,
- medical tourism investment companies,
- international insurance companies,
- health centers, special treatment centers and clinics,
- management team members and professionals from hospitals, health center and clinics,
- senior officers from state, university and private hospitals,
- managers and shareholders of health institutions,
- hospital owners and managers,
- faculty members, physicians, technicians and nurses from hospitals,
- health tourism professionals,
- health professionals,
- wellness operators, owners and managers of thermal hotels and facilities,
- national and international tour operators in health tourism, thermal tourism, spa and wellness tourism,
- representatives from associations and non-governmental organizations in the sector,
- investors and officers from elderly care houses,
- manufacturers and exporters of medical technology
- other decision makers in healthcare sector.
In this context, Global Health Tourism Summit and Fair will give opportunity to discuss health services and implementations in your country and to exchange ideas with other health professionals. Health Travel Development Support and Organization Services Association, in cooperation with HHB-Expo, will organize B2B meetings for delegations from many different countries.